This weeks Sassy Saturday giveaway is sponsored by Fort Worth Fabric Studio!
If you haven’t checked these guys out you don’t know what you are missing! Fort Worth Fabric Studio has a great online shop and their Blog is always just full of awesome projects and free patterns. I can always find an inspiring project on their blog and hop on over to their shop to get what I need to make it happen. Jodie is just amazing at helping you get your fabrics coordinated and will always help you get the best deal possible….so don’t be shy if you need to ask for her help!
This month Fort Worth Fabric Studio is helping me celebrate my birthday!!!!
They even let me create my own special birthday bundle and today they have one for me to give away:)
- Sweet as Honey Orchard Blossom – Art Gallery
- Color:Full Handwriting Grey – Robert Kaufman
- Oval Elements Key Lime – Art Gallery
- Cross Weave Wovens Flamingo – Moda
- The Cottage Garden Newsprint Gray – Riley Blake
- Floral Elements Tangerine – Art Gallery
- Kona Cotton Wasabi – Robert Kaufman
- Littlest Heartfelt Snow – Art Gallery
- Cherie Les Points Rose – Art Gallery
- Pinhead Sherbet – Michael Miller
I just love love love these fabrics!
You can purchase this bundle HERE!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
Sign up to follow Fort Worth Fabric Studio’s Newsletter HERE(form in upper right corner) and leave a comment below telling me you did!
If you already are signed up…..then just let me know:)
(Giveaway ends Thursday, Dec. 18th/EST. Open Internationally.)
Congratulations to last weeks Sassy Saturday winner…..
Joanna from Riddle and Whimsy!
Click on the link to visit her blog.
Keep it Sassy♥
You can find and follow TheSassyQuilter on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Instagram, Twitter or by email updates(form on right sidebar)!